Amper is hiring a front-end software engineer to help build powerful interfaces that give production managers insight and understanding into how their factories run.
As a front-end engineer at Amper, you will be developing the interfaces and web-applications that help run the factories of the future. Our customers' needs are complex; we build interactive data visualizations, analytics tools, progressive web apps and interfaces for mobile devices and tablets. You'll help us work through new features and ideas and figure out the best way to implement them. As an early engineering hire, you’ll help define the engineering culture and processes that lay the foundation for future growth.
- What you’ll do:
- Design and develop front-end interfaces in React/Redux. We really like these, but we're not shy about trying new things and picking the right tool for the job.
- Participate in product development and help us take ideas and turn them in to tangible products.
- Keep things maintainable and scalable; write tested, readable code and deploy it often (every day, multiple times a day).
- Collect and understand user activity metrics to iterate upon existing interfaces.
- Written production-ready UI code with React.
- 1+ years of experience as a front-end engineer.
- Strong communication skills.
- Interest in driving UI and UX design.
- Interest in learning more full-stack development.
- Experience with maintaining and improving large code bases.