Amper is hiring a thoughtful and passionate Product Marketer who is excited about growing their marketing career at an innovative, well-funded startup. We have recently raised over $3.5M in seed capital and are looking to quickly grow our team and scale our company.
As a Marketing Manager at Amper, you will own the development and implementation of our marketing strategy. Your responsibilities will include conducting market research, creating product marketing content, building case studies by working with our clients, and creating and tracking targeted marketing campaigns to increase awareness. As an early member of the marketing team, you will play a vital role in creating the foundation for our marketing efforts and will be instrumental in Amper's growth.
What will you be doing?
Go-To-Market (GTM) Product Marketing
- Revamp our product positioning by conducting market research and distilling client pain points into a unique value proposition
- Create a compelling narrative through case studies with existing customers
- Update our website through innovative design and own marketing website content
- Collaborate with the sales and product teams to create collateral that emphasizes our value proposition
- Manage Adword spending and generate 4-6 blog posts per month to develop inbound leads through SEO
- Coordinate events such as trade shows, webinars, and peer groups to put Amper in front of potential customers
- Facilitate a newsletter that keeps Amper at the top of the mind and nurtures new leads
Here are the skills you'll need to be successful:
- Professional Storytelling - collaborate both internally with the sales/product teams and externally with existing clients to create a compelling narrative that explains Amper’s unique value proposition to potential customers
- Technical Implementation - create and distribute exceptional content through content writing and design
- Project Management - independently manage many projects at once and engage key stakeholders at each step along the way
Here are some experiences we’d love to see:
- 3+ years in a marketing role (preferably product marketing)
- Strong understanding of digital marketing and the ability to sell ideas well through creative & innovative presentations
- Exceptional organizational, communication, and project management skills
- Bonus points if you have technical skills in graphic design (Photoshop, Illustrator) or web development
Some reasons you might like working with us:
- We are a cross-functional team that thrives in collaborating and supporting colleagues
- Our vision is massive and we have the team, technology and customer base to support that growth
- We have an insanely talented team that is fast-paced and each in the top of their field
- We believe that building Amper is a marathon and not a short sprint and we support a balanced life
- You get to learn a lot very quickly and we trust you to operate with freedom in achieving your mission
Here's why this might not be a fit for you:
- Our team is small and missing key skills become apparent very quickly. We provide resources to learn and grow (and expect our colleagues to develop skills constantly), but if you don’t want there to be a need to continuously learn and perform, this isn’t the right role.
- You will need to do a lot yourself - no task is too small or too large for this role. You may need to re-design a presentation, create a simple pdf, or document a boring (but essential to standardize) process. If you’re not a hands-on individual that is motivated to get stuff done (quickly), this role won’t be enjoyable for you.
If this role seems like a fit, we would love to learn more about your experience and goals.